The Oxfam Novib Academy has started the recruitment process for the Spring 2020 group. Please see the positions available here. Applications are only accepted via Oxfam Novib’s website. Deadline for applying is November 24th.
About Oxfam Novib Academy
Oxfam Novib is an international development organization whose goal is to create a just world without poverty. The Oxfam Novib Academy (ONA) is the hub for internships within Oxfam Novib. Since 2015 ONA has been bridging academia and practice within the field of development and humanitarian work. To date, over 150 students have interned with the Oxfam Novib Academy.
What the Oxfam Novib Academy offers:
- 3-6 months full-time/part-time internships with Oxfam Novib.
- A mentor who will help you develop professionally and personally.
- Regular workshops by experts in the field on topics such as public engagement and impact measurement.
- A community of like-minded student interns from diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
- The opportunity to work on real Oxfam Novib projects, making a tangible contribution.
- The opportunity to network, and access to a variety of resources.
- A small allowance (€250,- gross based on a 36-hour work week) and a commuting allowance.
Who can apply for internships with Oxfam Novib Academy?
To be eligible for an internship within the Oxfam Novib Academy students must meet the following criteria (non-negotiable):
- Be enrolled in a university or an educational institution in the European Union for the entire duration of the internship (Bachelor or Masters level, depending on vacancy).
- Have, or be able to apply, for a residence permit in the Netherlands (valid for working purposes and for the entire duration of the internship).
- Have, or be able to request, a BSN (burgerservicenummer/citizen service number).
Find out more about the internship from those who have already been through the process here.
If you have questions email us at: email@example.com