The Oxfam Novib Academy recruits interns twice a year for the Spring and the Fall Groups. The Spring Group starts every February, with applications around November every year. The Fall Group starts every September, with applications around June every year. The ONA has recently closed the recruitment process for the Spring 2020 Group.
! Please note the ONA does not accept applications via email, or for opportunities other than the ones advertised on this page.
What the Oxfam Novib Academy offers:
- 3-6 months full-time/part-time internships with Oxfam Novib.
- A mentor who will help you develop professionally and personally.
- Regular workshops by experts in the field on topics such as public engagement and impact measurement.
- A community of like-minded student interns from diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
- The opportunity to work on real Oxfam Novib projects, making a tangible contribution.
- The opportunity to network, and access to a variety of resources.
- A small allowance (€250,- gross based on a 36-hour work week) and a commuting allowance.
Who can apply for internships with Oxfam Novib Academy?
To be eligible for an internship within the Oxfam Novib Academy students must meet the following criteria (non-negotiable):
- Be enrolled in a university or an educational institution in the European Union for the entire duration of the internship (Bachelor or Masters level, depending on vacancy).
- Have, or be able to apply, for a residence permit in the Netherlands (valid for working purposes and for the entire duration of the internship).
- Have, or be able to request, a BSN (burgerservicenummer/citizen service number).
If you have questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org