Fall 2020 Recruitment: Unfortunately, due to the Covid 19 pandemic, Oxfam Novib has decided to suspend all recruitment for Fall 2020 and cancel all Fall 2020 internships. We apologise to any potential applicants but due to the current situation we feel we would be unable to offer you the same internship experience we usually provide. Recruitment for the Spring 2021 interns will continue as scheduled with recruiting beginning in October 2020.
! Please note the ONA does not accept applications via email, or for opportunities other than the ones advertised on this page.
What the Oxfam Novib Academy offers:
- 3-6 months full-time/part-time internships with Oxfam Novib.
- A mentor who will help you develop professionally and personally.
- Regular workshops by experts in the field on topics such as public engagement and impact measurement.
- A community of like-minded student interns from diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
- The opportunity to work on real Oxfam Novib projects, making a tangible contribution.
- The opportunity to network, and access to a variety of resources.
- A small allowance (€250,- gross based on a 36-hour work week) and a commuting allowance.
Who can apply for internships with Oxfam Novib Academy?
To be eligible for an internship within the Oxfam Novib Academy students must meet the following criteria (non-negotiable):
- Be enrolled in a university or an educational institution in the European Union for the entire duration of the internship (Bachelor or Masters level, depending on vacancy).
- Have, or be able to apply, for a residence permit in the Netherlands (valid for working purposes and for the entire duration of the internship).
- Have, or be able to request, a BSN (burgerservicenummer/citizen service number).
For more information, please check our FAQ
If you have questions email us at: email@example.com